- The equipment costs $250,000
- The equipment is rented to a traffic management operator on a 3, 4 or 5 year deal
- The operator pays around $48,750 plus GST for a full year hire – that’s equivalent to 19.50% on the $250,000 capital investment
- The operator pays a levy to cover registration and insurance costs
- The equipment is depreciated by the owner
- The owner of the equipment ends up with a 17.68% return AFTER tax for the first 5 years of the equipment’s life.
- At the end of the contract, the owner gets the equipment back and rents it to somebody else
That is a fabulous return on any investment.
Like most businesses, our client has a finite capacity to finance inventory (all of his equipment) and that means an opportunity exists for investors to buy between one (1) and ten (10) traffic management equipment packages.
NOTE: This offer is strictly limited.
To find out more, complete the form on the Contact Us page.